Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My kind of pillow

     Are you a pillow person? I do! I have five pillows with me and hubby has only one he he. I do not know when I started to like many pillows because when I was young I remember I only have two. I like to have a pillow under my feet, my sides and above me plus right under my head. That makes it five right? Sometimes I chuckled hubby started to throw away my pillows on his side but sometimes I get grumpy when I found out my pillows are not with me hehe. This morning hubby told me about a body pillow deals a deal for just me. He showed me the photo and like it that is what I need anyway. Any  kind of pillow make me happy I think I would include it in my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!