Friday, May 3, 2013

server security

I just came back from a five weeks vacation and I found out that hubby’s computer is not functioning well. Before I went for a vacation hubby and I noticed that, his computer is acting up. We know then that his computer is getting a virus. I was worried because having a virus in your computer system is not easy especially I will be the one who is going to fix the problem. Yesterday hubby opened his computer and there it is again the pop ups that I know for sure is created by virus. I hope it is not too late to put Avira Server Security in our computer system. I would be happy then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I appreciate your coming and leaving a comment. If you like to follow me please tell me so, so I can follow you back! Thanks and have the very best life ahead!